HI Ken,
1.2 and 2.4 GHz and 902 MHz are in the UHF band and all are
available to you and you are right, 440 might be the easiest to get
on. 220 isn't used very often in some areas and a duplexer is real
big AND real expensive for 6 meters.
Good Luck!

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Ken wlter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>