From: w9mwq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:51 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Pl Audio from a Cat1000B and TS64

Can anyone tell me, I am using a TS-64 tone board wired directly into
the cat1000B controller, and for some reason the output of the tone is
very weak, and that is with the pot turned all the way up.  It is less
than .800 KC and used to be about 1.3 before I changed the frequency
of the repeater.  Any suggestions what might have went wrong.

Mathew