Doing some research I have found that each interconnecting jumper must
be an electrical 1/4 wave or performance suffers.  The jumpers
attribute 6.5dB each to the isolation of the duplexer.  I havn't
gotten around to replacing the RG-214 jumpers on my set of  2M cavitys
but it may help my performance as the original set is on 156Mhz some
where.

And if you can find one for cheap and circulator in place of the final
RX/TX/ANT Tee helps cans with weak(70-80dB) isolation like the Wacom
WP-639 and Sinclair Q2202E by providing approx an extra 20dB of
isolation.  I picked up a surplus EMR circulator over the weekend for
$50 and already the customers have noticed much improvement.