Q wrote:

> There are a few here...    http://www.kh2d.net/software/
> And if you belong to the EchoLink Yahoo group,the motherlode....
> I havent tried any yet,but planning to explore the possibilities. It
> seems like a good repeater controller would already do all these
> things,mine does.... 73,Lee  www.qsl.net/n3app

I had tried Echotime plus from the KH2D site. It's really cool, but you
can only get a demo version, and the demo will only run for 15-20
minutes I think, then it shuts itself down and you have to restart it
manually. He wants something like $30-40 for the full veriosn, and I
just can't see paying that much for an addon to a freeware program...
--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL