Tom and group,

There is several things you need for simulcasting.  I will help if I can.

1-You need a super high stab oscillator, there is ways now to use one and
use GPS signals as the time base.
2-Frequency offsets.  2 cycles per transmitter, working out from the link, a
good simulcast engineer can help you here.
3-Phasing.  The audio must reach each transmitter at the same time, the
longest delay is at the closest transmitter to the link transmitter.
4-Audio levels.  Audio levels must be set the same across the link to each
of the transmitters as read on a good quality audio meter fed by the demod
out from a service monitor.
5-Flat Audio.  Audio must track the same from transmitter to transmitter
from 300 to 3000 Hz within .2 of a dB.  Read with same setup as #4.

These are most of the things that will give you a good working system.

If you use good equipment and set it up correctly it can work well.

Suggestion, don't try and link the sites with telephone company land lines.

Paul
WB5IDM