Hi Guys, I don't post much but I have been building some repeaters and
now have some spare units I would like to sell for Dayton cash :o)

1. VHF High Band Mitrek mobile, low power model, with freq. elements.
I have not tested this unit, but the person I bought it from claims it
was working fine.  The front label has been removed so I do not know
the actual model number or serial.  Comes with PL deck HLN4020A.  Its
a little dusty but about a 8/10.  No acessories, just the radio.
Asking $50 for or best offer.

2. VHF Low Band Mitrek Mobile, high power model with freq. elements.
Model: T81JJA4000AK Serial: 433HEE4237  According to several web
sources, looks like it will do 6M.  Comes with PL deck HLN4020A.  I
have not tested this unit, but the person I bought it from claims it
was working fine.  Its a little dusty but about a 9/10.  No
acessories, just the radio.  Asking $50 for or best offer.

I will ship UPS and will let whoever would like them know shipping
cost as soon as I get their zipcode.

Thanks, please email any questions off-list to jason @ ke4nyv.com
(take out the spaces)

Jason KE4NYV