> Micheal Salem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I think that they may be concerned about off
> resonance circulating currents or voltages
> during tuneup which could demagnetize (or
> change the permanent fields of the internal
> magnets and damage the isolator.

Heat...

> I would have to look it up, but I think that
> this isolator takes up to at least 100 watts.
> That would be when it is in resonance.
> I have run 65 watts through it with not
> much trouble.
> Micheal Salem

The port loads are under sized if you want real
protection.  The units operate just fine at 100
watts fwd power... at least that's what Motorola
had been blowing through them for some decades.

As long as the antenna system works as it should,
the loads are probably ok for lower power levels.

But I wouldn't trust the supplied port loads as
a failsafe.

skipp