This person is using an automatic reply function of their email client.
Everyone who posts a message gets a reply.
They have been manually unsubscribed (by me).  You should no longer get
the replies, unless they are subscribed more than once.
Please let me know if anyone else gets any more of this crap, and I'll
see what I can do to eliminate it.

Kevin