I captured it, but it is 150Mbyte!  Sorry but I don't have any fancy
video authoring tools and figured if someone down the road needed it
smaller, they could redo it in lower resolution or quality.

If someone has the space for a large file like that, let me know.
Please don't ask me to email this to someone, it would probably
choke my email system.