--- Mike Morris WA6ILQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there an FCC number on it?
> If so, go the Repeater-Builder Tech Info page and there is a
> link there that will take you to the web page at the FCC that
> will let you identify the manufacturer.
>
> Mike WA6ILQ

Thanks Mike, but no cigar. I have done everything except pull the boards
out of this thing and the only identifying markings I have found are the
name "Hotline 007", a sticker that says "Made in Japan" and a black stamp
that says "*12" which I guess is an inspection mark or something of that
nature.

I did however find a note dated 10/17/86 signed by Bob Schultze KG6MM that
discusses a circuit change to allow ringback on a party line. At least
this helps pin down the era of it's production.

Thanks for the information.

Tim Billingsley, KD5CKP
http://www.qsl.net/kd5ckp/

Yahoo! Mail