--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Q <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1. Dayton rule book - with complete do's and donts while attending
the
> hamfest
>     and complete fire regulations for the entire state of ohio
> 2 . over priced tickets and space rental tags
> 3. Parka - with hood and artic mittens
> 4. Galoshes or waders depending on the day
> 5. dry socks and other bits of apparel that may get wet.
> 6. Tent or canopy with several hundred pounds of lead weights to
combat
>     the gentlle 45 mph dayton breeze.
> 7. Sleeping accomodations within 75 miles of Hara Arena and
sleeping pills,
>     eye shade,ear muffs to combat the drunken brawl in the next
room or
>     possibly in the same room.
> 8. 14 handie talkies,pagers,cellphones and belt large enuf to
accomodate
> them
>     all at the same time.
> 9. goofy hat with antennas sticking out for at least 4 bands extra
> credit for Beam.
> 10. laminated dayton i.d badge
> 11. scrolling electronic dsign front and back telling anyone
>      and everyone who you are what freqs you are monitoring
>      and your email address.
> 12. Bail Money
> 13. Map of hamfest grounds with all portapotties marked in red
> 14. Snow chains - you never can tell in Dayton.
> 15. spf 55 sunscreen - you never can tell when your in Dayton
> 16 - Despite all this try to have a fun time.
> Additional items from past Hamfarces:
> 17. Tow chain or strap to retrieve vehicles from mudbog
> 18. Two spare tires,cause one just aint enough when youre
overloaded
> with goodies!
> 19. Rope,lots of it to tie down your treasures that wont fit inside.
> 20. Epsom salts for your aching feet
> 21. Two wheeled goodie cart,I buy one every year and theyre cloggin
up
> my basement!
> 22. Should be #1,bring ca$h and lots of it! Credit card(s) as a
> backup,debit cards,first born children...
> 23. Chargers for all those handhelds on youre belt,dead after the
first
> day = no fun.
> 24. Bottle of pain releivers,a BIG bottle!
> 25. Pen and paper,many connections are made there!
>
> See you there,73,Lee

More Hamvention Necessities:

26.  Good stiff drinks and travel mugs to hide them in.
27.  A stack of 2x4's and junk power supplies to make dams to reroute
the river that runs through the RB booth.
28.  Back brace:  those Micors and Mastr II's sure get heavy when
Scott and Kevin have you carry them around all day! (You saw the
picture, right?)
29.  Several one dollar bills to pay people to take away your junk on
Sunday.
30.  Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, sippie cups, goldfish snacks, blankies,
stroller, balls, books, diapers, and baby wipes.  (Or maybe I'm the
only one silly enough to bring a 15-month-old along????)

See ya there fellas!
Elisha-KB9WCX (XYL to N3XCC) and Avery (Future Repeater Builder)

P.S. MDM Ted - Between us water-proofing our tent and you not showing
up...it looks to be a mostly-dry fest.  Thanks!  =OÞ