Well, to prove that wonders never cease, the gas prices LOWERED back
down today! Just goes to show you - anything CAN happen at Dayton!

For the record, the day of rain they were calling for was dry. They were
calling for sun tomorrow and Sunday. Hate to see what that means. Me - 1
: WXman - 0

BTW, calling for sunny and 72 tomorrow, and now isolated thunderstorms
Sunday afternoon. They might just have tomorrow right. Again, anything
can happen at Dayton. I bet it rains Sunday, and not just isolated.

Joe M.