Hello Paul,
As I recall the end to end length of the dipole was
11-1/2 inches with 1-3/8" spacing within the dipole
element and 1-3/8 spacing from the dipole to the
mounting pole. The 1-inch square dipole mounting bar
was cut 6" long and attached with a U-Clamp to the
vertical mast.  The distance between dipoles is 23"
end to end.  The bandwidth is quite broad, about
10-Mhz so dimensions are not real critical.  Next time
I am on the tower I will snap some photos and take a
few measurements for the record.

Actually I have slept a few times since I built the
thing....

As for disimilar metals, I have had NO problems.  We
are in a quite dry climate here so we don't see the
problem like you might back east.  After things were
tuned up and working properly, I sprayed the whole
assembly with "Cold Galvanizing Compound" then spray
painted again with Black protective paint.  This way I
don't have raw metal exposed to the weather and the
dark color keeps the assembly warm enough to not build
ice.

The antenna has been up for about five years now with
no sign of wear and no problems all......

Gary - W5GNB

http://mail.yahoo.com