The going commercial rate for the below install would
be about $1200 to $3000 plus any parts. Depends on
the event and actual location.

Half the battle is getting someone to show up
as promised (day and time), charging the original
quote amount, using legal help, having enough
insurance, doing the proper job & finishing on
time.

chow for now
skipp

ps: Great to see most of you again at Dayton.

> Jeff wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a competent insured "Tower Climber" in the Los
> > Angeles California area willing to install my new antenna system
for
> > my UHF repeater. The tower is a small 3 sided 3 section self
supported
> > structure rising approximately 60 feet above the 7800 foot
mountain
> > top in the San Bernardino mountains area. I have a new Hustler
Spirit