From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Kevin Custer
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:13 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Help with Wacom WP-639 Duplexer

Kevin Custer wrote:
The notch spacing from the pass is determined by the length of the center conductor in the notch stubs.

After re-reading this, this was not stated as I had intended.

The notch adjustment "range" is determined by the length of center conductor rod, the exact notch spacing is determined by the presence of how much dielectric exists in the tube (fine adjustment).  The combination of the two sets the notch spacing from the pass.

Sorry for the possible confusion...

Kevin Custer