Simply go to Google and enter your device number in the search line - Works for
me most all the time NØATH / Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "KE5CTY Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] PARTS

Wow I had no idea things had changed so much. What about resources for
looking up parts specs? Are there any on the internet you can go to and look
up a part number like a resistor number and at least get the specs on it?

BTW I see you are in the Dallas area also. We are in Poolville out here past
Springtown near Azle so you know what I meant when I was talking about
remote location Hi Hi

I have always lived in Dallas or San Antonio until now so I feel like I am
on a permanent Field Day Trip out here :0)

TNX,
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be dieing but the pioneering spirit that put the code there in
the first place is still going strong.