> bradley glen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a thought of not reinventing the wheel-most of
> the good delays use the "MN " delay chip.

I believe the MN chips are now out of regular production.

> Commercial simulcasts are usually routed via microwave
> or other E1/T1 circuits that one could clock off.
> Our GSM sites all clock off the incomming E1 link.

Traditional analog microwave simulcasts are a pain
to do on some systems. You need to deal with both
group delay and timing issues for both the audio
and any sub-tone/dcs requirements. An E1 or T1 would
be easier.

> Regards
> Bradley Glen ZS5WT

Cheers Bradley,

skipp

ps: Are not all the microwave systems on your side of
the world upside down?  :-)