And the design is one of the best methods for this
type antenna.  Antennex has also lifted the feed
method for some uhf beams I've seen. Look for other
antenna mfgrs to start using the same feed method
over time. Lots of bandwidth, true dc ground, simple
construction and a low relative cost.

Sinclair was way ahead of the game on broadband
dipole arrays and PIM Antennas.

cheers,
skipp

> "Chuck Kelsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Their folded dipole antenna design is "borrowed"
> from Sinclair Radio Laboratories. Sinclair has some
> nice antennas (although they do have a particular
> model that is a dog).
>
> Chuck
> WB2EDV

and low repeaters.  Bought my last one in 1999  Work good, last long
time,  dont corrode, explode or eeee rode.

>   Telewave is ham friendly!   Just bought a couple of 450
duplexer/isolator combinations.  (:>)

>   W6TOZ, 146.90, 443.55, 443.675,443.775 all /r
>   Seattle WA

4 or 8 pole on 2 meters?  They seem to be priced right up there with DB.

>   I love the 44 Wattmeter, but I've never played with the antennas.
>
>   Thanks, Brian, WD9HSY

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]