From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mathew Quaife
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 1:35 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Anyone using the RS 12-249 WX Radio ?

Bashing Radioshack won't help, I've been a manager of one for over 6 years.  Most don't understand the inner workings of Radioshack.  They are a changing store, and it will be soon that they will not carry any parts at all.  I'm told consistantly that my store knows more than any Radioshack for within 100 miles, but then I play with this stuff for fun.  As I said, Radioshack drives on one thing, and that is Cellphones.  From the inside, you now have the rest of the story.

Mathew

Coy Hilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I didn't say they have the RIGHT answers. I just said they have
answers. I have known a few hams that worked at RS.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mike Pugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>