-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Coy Hilton
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:11 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Radio Shack electronic parts availability

I don't know about now but Radio Shack is/was owned by TANDY CORP.
Which also Bought Allied Radio Electronics which became Allied
Electronics, many years ago which was/is a major parts house.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>