John,  Don remarked because Matt typed a run-on sentence.  What does that have to do with someone selling something?

John, *YOU* missed *the* point, because you didn't read what was written....

I didn't change the subject line because *some* folks track things using filters, and since I'm the list owner and wanted everyone to read what was written, especially those involved in commenting on what the subject had turned to.

Lastly, I nor anyone else involved in providing this list can Guarantee any transaction *YOU* choose to involve yourself in.  In addition, I *CANNOT* stop dishonest folks from posting to this list, so BUYER BEWARE!

Kevin Custer

JOHN MACKEY wrote:
Kevin-

I think you are missing the point.  As you should well know, there have been a
few cases of people coming here & listing things for sale who did
not appear to be honest seliers (by not giving their name, location, or
callsign).  This case appears to be another situation.

So What?
This isn't English Class...

If it bothers you, maybe try emailing the person in PRIVATE?

Kevin Custer
List Owner

Don Pomplun wrote:

*Now THAT'S a run-on sentence !