Chris,
    The best thing you can do is make sure the temperature inside the
repeater stays higher than outside the repeater. This will lower the
relative humidity inside the repeater. In a similar situation I just ran a
60 watt lightbulb in the bottom of the repeater. You may want to seal most
of the air holes in your box. As long as the repeater is warmer than the dew
point of the ambient air around it water should not condense on or in it.

Al, K9SI