I am re-building our repeater system and have had problems with Astron
pwr supply (50amp) version being highly sensitive to RF. (147.210) It
has some corrosion showing on output transistors base and has been
subjected to enviornmental/physical abuse.

Any suggestions on 35amp or so power supply with battery backup for
short transitional switch over to generator power. We are on top of a
hospital on generator power when needed.

Thanks in advance,
Don