On Friday 01 July 2005 03:22 pm, Glen Briggs Aka KBØRPJ
wrote:
> can anyone help me find the tuning information for a
> DB4060 duplexer, i can't see, to find them anywhere on
> the net.. anyone got any ideas?

I think all that stuff disappeared from the web site when
Andrew acquired Decibel Products.  I have a 2-page PDF file
of the field tuning instructions for the DB4060 and 4062
which I can email to you direct.  Let me see what folder I
stuck that in.....

Paul N1BUG