I'm looking for something to replace this repeater.  I'm not sure if
it is the Vocom Amp, Antenna, Exciter or just plain messed up.  I'm
told the GE Mastr II's are easy to convert.  How true is this.  Does
any one have one lying around.  Or who has what available.  Must be
price competative, as I've spent more than I should have.  I've been
through this repeater a dozen times today, thought I had it cured, but
then it starts back up with interference on 132.950, then I find if I
goto 133.300 I can hear the repeater just as if it were on that
frequency.  So I am at a lost here. It's like it is riding along
something, every so often it gets bad, but then it disappears and is
gone for awhile.

Mathew