Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 10:45 AM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Repeater heard on Aviation Channel! HELP

Typically to say, there is nothing in this area as far as repeaters, a few on 460 Mhz and one on VHF at 158 Mhz, other than the two cell towers more than 5 miles away, that is about it.

Mathew

Dave VanHorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 10:16 AM 7/8/2005, Mathew Quaife wrote:
>Well I just did a quick tweak on the tx duplexer, with 5 watts in I
>get three watts out, but then put the 140 watts in and still only
>get 75 watts out of the duplexer. Why would it change with higher
>power levels? I had asked that question once before about the 3
>cans in the tx side and was told to leave it alone. Can a system be
>ran with 3 cans in the RX and only 2 in the TX side, or would this
>throw things off.

This tells me that a few watts coming out of the amp are not within
the passband of the cans.

The systems I work with around here are 2 and 2, but this all depends
on your area, and your gear.