From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] OT: NC man charged with 'driving a cop car'
due to ham antennas
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:26:08 -0400

What's really sad is that some cop with nothing better to do can charge
someone for a "crime" like this. It winds up causing the ham to have to
take a day (or more) off of work to go meet with an attorney, go to court,
etc. He probably will win, but then he has to pay for it all to defend
himself with no recourse against the court, police, etc. for any kind of
reimbursement. Pretty sad......