One of my associate shops (a friend in the same business)
has the Midland Programmer. He charges about $20 to $35
for any changes you need/want done (depending on amount
of programming).  Not cheap, but it's an option if no one
else can help. The programmer is not for sale, if it ever
goes up for sale I'm first on the list...

cheers,
skipp