I need to know where the voltages are,  and yes it is an older Micor
station. It has a ribbon type cable on it. Could you scan it and
email it to me? Also is there a specific station control module for
the older type?  I tried a tln4635b and it did not work.

Chris

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>