Aha!  I think I've identified my dinosaur remains as some
version of Motran base/repeater.  That's a start.  I still
can't determine exactly which receiver and transmitter I
have.  I assume there were a few variations.

Anybody got a manual for something like this that they would
part with?  Or possibly copy some relevant sections?

Anybody got some of these things collecting dust that parts
could be harvested from?  I have a [mostly] working unit
but I'm missing some shields, etc.

Paul,  N1BUG