Sorry my error they are not in Ontario but in Kelowna, BC brain spaz there.
Either way a fine friendly bunch of people.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Garcia
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:53 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] crystals

Jan has been very troublesome in the 25+ years I have been a ham, you hear
of a lot of complaints.

Bomar gave me a couple of bum crystals and then a few that drifted back in
the days 2M crystal radios. I used them since they were a few towns away
from me in NJ but I quit using them.

In the past 5 years I have used West Crystal in Ontario 4 times and they
gave me EXCELLENT FAST!!! service. I sent the element in and back came a
perfect element for several Mastr II's. Since West is over the border PLEASE
follow this suggestion...do not use UPS use the Postal Service it is faster
cheaper and you have less hassles. Mark on the form, Amateur Radio Parts for
Service and you should have no trouble. I did not do that one time and West
Crystal got charged by UPS all sorts of Import and Custom fees. The other 3
times when I used the Post Office we had no problems at all.

Rich