Black Messages ? must be some new seceret code here ? unless its to foil the hackers ! or is this a Balck Screen Virus ?

gotaa match anyone kinda dark in here !
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Kenwood TKR 820 Question

I have installed the Arcom and the Link-Com and they both work well with the Kenwood repeater. I do thank that the Arcom sounds a bit better on the Kenwood repeaters my self. That mite just be taste or I like the sound of the Arcom better.
There is a cheat sheet on how to hook up a controller to the Kenwood if you need it I can scan it in and send it to you direct. Please send your e-mail address. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Very best of 73,
Russ, W3CH