Heh... My ISP's virus filter caught it. No problem here at any rate, if they hadn't caught it, my antivirus would have.

Richard, N7TGB

 -----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Kevin Custer
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:42 PM
To: Joe; Repeater Builder
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Beagle Virus

My email address is being spoofed.  It's not me.
If you look at my name associated with this reply, you'll see I use my real name, while the spoofer uses "Kuggie"
You'll also note that the date is of a time in the future, not the real time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is a very old email address, and it's likely time to retire it....

BTW:  I use AVG and keep it up to date...

Kevin

Joe wrote:
 You have the Beagle virus?  This was posted to the eflector with an atachment that has the beagle virus.

Joe