-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:01 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: GE Phoenix Radios as Links

If you don't program it, I believe it defaults to three minutes....

I just checked my documentation and it says that "Yes," "No," or a single
digit time from 1 to 7 minutes may be entered. If "Yes" is entered, it
results in a Carrier Control Time of three minutes. I haven't tried it, but
entering "No" may (should?) disable the timer; the documentation doesn't
specifically mention it.

Richard, N7TGB