Hi Jerry,
I believe it is a CWID-51B. We have the ID chip programmed,
but are having a problem figuring out the terminal strip
assignments on the back. If we can get that information, it
will help out greatly, but if we need to repair the unit later,
the service manual will be of great importance. Thanks much !!
73,
Frank - WB0QQK