My vote goes to Decibel Products DB4060.  The only thing
that looks different from the Decibel duplexers I have
worked with is the brackets holding the cavities to the
mounting rail(s)... but the brackets shown in your photos
are exactly like the ones pictured in some of the (older?)
DB literature.

DB4060 / 4062 tuning instructions are at:
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/db/db-4060-4062-tuning-inst.pdf>

Paul, N1BUG