In reference to analog repeaters stand alone system only difference in
Commercial is where lets say for example you signed a Service provider
for a supplier take your Pick Motorola, Johnson, and few others I rather
not start a flamer.

So what you have is clintel of one of the names, your customer who
leases the gear is a money maker you provide a patch line and you say
have a couple channels on repeater & off repeater ( Simplex ) depending
on the system.

you charge say ( I'll probably be off on price )  a fleet of 25 units @
$45.00 mo. lease and say you have around 6 customers on same tower.
follow me so far ?

whereas Ham Radio is going to be an open ( public invited ) repeater or
a closed repeater ( members only ) and youy can as a club have multi
bands 10,6 2, 220,440,900,Mhz.  and 1.2 Ghz. Commercial 2 way at present
is just entering a VHF / UHF system .

800 Mhz. different system

maybe someone want to add to my comments.

mark holman ab8ru