I'm looking at the pruchase of a repeater that is in the 100 watt
range already converted in the ham bands.  I want to interface it with
my current controller, CAT 1000B.  Looking for best prices, but also
has to be able to be picked up, or shipped within reason.  Let me know
what you have.  I am not looking for something that needs to be
repaired.  Prefer something that is programmable.  Also, price is a
major consideration, as the budget is very low for this project.

Thanks.

Mathew
N9LV