I had some experience with a couple moto homes and mainly for good
reading for anyone just go to any home builder supply as a primer get a
home electrical book or even 4 fun take a apprentice electrical class.
I did that and I got some very good education of the basics.

you may be able to rewire the shack yourself.  :)

Mark ab8ru