[paste]

> Would certainly be interested in the drawings of the
> DB-224-E if it is fully dimensioned for the dipoles
> /spaceing and the harness leg lengths. I have a 224
> cut for 166 that I would like to try to mod. into
> the 2 meter range. Doug  N3dab

Yes, the dipoles are dimensioned out. I also have
some higher range antennas I would like to move down
in frequency.

As you'll see in the drawings, the dipole element
lengths change with the band segment.  You would need
to add length to the dipoles before you even mess with
the coax harness.  Notations for the harnesses are
made, but I didn't really want to get into too much
detail with lengths... just making notes on the dB
coax part numbers and a basic picture.

cheers,
skipp