--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> The obvious first task would be to run the frequencies
> through one of the IMD calc programs and see what mix
> hits you end up with for the frequencies in use.

Hi Skipp,

Yes we had purchased the Intermodulation Products Module plus the
Terrain Analysis Package +etc's, from Softwright (softwright.com) and
where planning to do so, but never got to it since both Sinclair and
Telewave ran their IM tests independently and confirmed that no
problems where evident with the proposed frequency plan. Unfortunately
our intentions of running our own analysis got buried beneath a very
hectic preparation period prior to leaving for the installation of the
system. You see, the site is a 2-day travel distance away by car, and
there where a lot of things to plan, and not much time to do it.

Still another member of this group was nice enough to run his own
analysis and posted the results here:

Regards,
Alex