-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick & Charlotte
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 10:01 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Slightly OT - Remember the TV Series
'Emergency'?

WOW that bring back mem's of the good ol days .. loved that show

to bad I have not been able to catch it in reruns :( ..

would love the whole sound track if I remember right there was a lot
of 'sound' before the voice came out ..

Rick

On 8 Aug 2005 at 21:52, Chuck Kelsey wrote:

> It's still yesterday in our area. These tones are in use daily to
> dispatch fire and rescue.
>
> Chuck
> WB2EDV

Rick Szajkowski VA3 RZS