Oh, ummm... isn't that the same as a comma? <GRIN>

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:59 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] For Sale - OT, hopefully the end

I never cease to be amazed by the number of people whom don't understand
that the PERIOD is the important thing here and that it was in the correct
place.

If you go to buy gasoline and it's $2.579 per gallon, do you really think
it's two thousand five hundred and seventy nine dollars a gallon? Geez!

Sorry for the off-topic, but I couldn't stand it anymore.

Chuck