-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hellewell, Byron
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:24 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] TKR-820 Timeout Timer Problem - Frustrating!

Hi
  It sound like you do not have pin #1 in the external connector grounded.
It disables the internal controller functions when using an external
connector.

I have an almost identical setup (TKR-820 and Cat 300) and do not have
the problem you mentioned.

But I do not have the manuals only the technical info that is on the
web.

Byron NJ7J