I have a freind who has their  UHF Com 2 way, a Linked and a club
repeater and a B-cast Station, only the club R has BCI leaking on XMIT
and they are short of money to have it fixed I guess.

I did some tech advice for him on a storm that turned the tower into a
pretzel  we been freinds for years he's a pertty easy going freind for
so many years.

Unfortunately not everyone is freindly towards us!

mark h.

Ken Arck wrote:

>At 07:31 AM 11/12/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>
>Joe, all I can say is Good Luck.  Commercial sites are getting difficult to
>get, they don't want to allow amatuer on the towers.
>
><---It might be worth looking to private land owners for sites. Small,
>secure buildings (approx 8 X 8) aren't that expensive to build and should
>give more then room for just about any situation.  Two of my sites ended up
>being done this way.
>
>Then again, if you're needs are very simple, like a single small rack and
>an antenna or two, maybe you can negotiate for a corner in a garage or
>outbuilding.
>
>Ken

>President and CTO - Arcom Communications
>Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
>http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
>We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
>We are now an authorized Telewave Dealer!
>AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
>http://www.irlp.net
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

begin:vcard