The commercial diplexer might only have to deal with
two transmit or receive frequencies feeding one
antenna. As such wouldn't the bandwidth on each port
be relatively narrow?

For use with two repeaters, the VHF port would need to
pass both the TX and RX freqs at 600 kHz or 1 MHz
separation, and the UHF port would need to pass two
freqs 5 MHz apart. I would think that this kind of
bandwidth on each port would be rather difficult for a
diplexer, as now you're actually talking about four
freqs through the feedline/antenna.

Perhaps this is why TXRX said they couldn't or
wouldn't provide something.

Or am I all wrong about the bandwidth issue? I'm
looking at it from a duplexer point-of-view.

Bob M.
======