Bob,

Yes, I realized the other gentleman had the repeater, and not you. I
was just making a generalized comment. I will dig my old analog
manual out and see if the same thing can be done with it.

Unless I have you mixed up with someone else, you and I had done
some PM'ing, and forum discussions about MSF's on the Batlab site.
I do not get on there too much anymore. There are a lot of sharp
people on there, but a few of them were a little too cranky for me.

Gary  KB7TRP

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>