At 11/22/2005 11:04 AM, you wrote:

>If it weren't so hard to move, we'd take the entire
>repeater to my site and connect it to my coax and
>identical antenna. Unfortunately, that still tells us
>it's a problem with the existing coax/antenna setup.
>Could be a connector. Could be the short jumper from
>the coax to the antenna.
>
>Bob M.

If that jumper is RG-213, RG-8 or any non silver-plated braided coax I'd
highly suspect that to be the cause.  Also check the jumper from the
antenna port of the duplexer to the hardline.  That was where our problem
was, as we took care to use good feedline outside but got lazy on the final
step of the internal hookup & used a short length of RG-213.

Bob NO6B