I don't know how long the site has been alive, nor do
I know the bands it's running in, but I do recall
seeing signals in the 850-890 MHz segment. My SA only
goes up to 1.5 GHz; other than a frequency counter, I
have nothing else that goes over 1 GHz.

We did put the SA directly on the antenna and observed
the 449-500 MHz range in detail. We saw several
carriers 25 kHz away that came and went, but we
attributed those to other area repeaters. Out here in
CT, machines ending in .X00 and .X50 transmit low and
receive high; machines ending in .X25 and .X75
transmit high and receive low. This repeater receives
449.5 so we would expect to see repeaters transmitting
on 449.25 or 449.75. But nothing appeared on our own
input.

There wasn't much equipment in this building compared
to other sites I've been at. A few tightly enclosed
cabinets and one that had plexiglass on the back and
plenty of continuously changing digital meters on the
front.

I'll be posting an update to this situation shortly.

Bob M.
======