-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kevin Custer
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:02 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Controller

Paul Finch wrote:

>Sorry, at $249.00 that would be #2,490.00 for the ten controllers.  NHRC-4
>is 40 bucks plus parts that add up to about 20.

Since you are building 10 controllers, I thought I share this
information so you aren't as far off on your calculations....

I have built about 50 to 75 NHRC-4's and buying quality parts will
result in spending about $35 to $40 each.  This is considering new parts
from a quality supplier.
If you are able to get bulk or surplus components cheaper, then YMMV.
I always figure $80 for a NHRC-4 that I will build, not considering any
shipping or compensation for my time.

Kevin Custer